Water Therapy - a Short Session in the water will make a big difference.
The water magnifies and helps to quickly facilitate the energy work given,
and release of tension.
Energy Massage in the water can relieve stress, painful muscle tension, and allow deep tissue releases in a shorter time table. Fifteen minutes is like having a 50 min. full therapy session
while floating on your back in the water.
We meet at a public pool and sessions are prepaid.
Request an appointment and you will receive more information.
Mountain Standard Time.
What you will need:
* a Pre-Paid and Confirmed Appointment for
Water Session under Massage book here for 15 minutes Pre-pay $30. When arriving to your appointment you will need to pay admission fee at the door.
* Bathing suit, towel, water bottle (hydrate or drink water prior).
* Decide if you like to soak in hot or cooler water for this session.
* Bring a floater mat, a noodle or something to help keep you buoyant if it helps you to relax.
* When reclining in the water, you may want to wear a swimming cap so your hair doesn't get wet.
* Earplugs to use especially if you have trouble with water in your ears.
* Cover your own entrance fee to attend when required.
* If outside, sun shield if needed, bring sunglasses.
Where to meet, what to expect:
* Click to this Booking Site to book for this date - Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday, month of ______ between 1-3 PM, available dates subject to change, available year-round. Book the Water Therapy $30 for 15 minutes under Massage here.
During the booking process you will receive details confirming the date and time and how to meet up. Required pre-pay; we are on Mountain Standard Time.
* This energy session is NOT done on a water table. It is energy work facilitated in the water.
* This is NOT water aerobics but more of a relaxing session!
Booking Site to schedule under Massage on the pre-planned date and time. If you do not see an open time for water therapy, please Call/Text 801-282-5277.