Water Therapy - a Community Short Session in the water.
What you will need:
Where to meet, what to expect:
* a Pre-Paid and Confirmed Appointment for Community Short Session 15 minutes.
* Bathing suit, towel.
* Decide if you like to soak in hot or cooler water for this session.
* Bring a floater mat, a noodle or something to help keep you buoyant if you will want that to relax.
* When reclining in the water, you may want to wear a swimming cap so your hair doesn't get wet.
* Earplugs to use especially if you have trouble with water getting into your ears.
* Cover your own entrance fee to attend when required.
* Go to this Booking Site to book for this date - Monday August 26, between 1-3 PM dates change monthly, year-round.
Book the Community Short Session for 15 minutes.
During the booking process you will have the details confirming the date and time and how to meet up.
* This energy session is NOT done on a water table. It is facilitated in the water.
* This is NOT water aerobics but more of a relaxing session!
* Wyoming clients can book Tue. Sept. 10 between 1-1:30 PM.
Please call/text 307-459-6060 to make an appointment.
* This Energy Massage can relieve stress, help relieve painful muscle tension, and allow deep tissue releases. We meet at a public pool. Request an appointment and you will receive info.
Booking Site to schedule on Mon. Aug. 26, 2019 between 1-3 PM