Water Therapy - a Community Short Session in the water.
What you will need:
Where to meet, what to expect:
* a Pre-Paid and Confirmed Appointment for Community Short Session book here 15 minutes.
* Bathing suit, towel, water bottle (hydrate or drink water prior).
* Decide if you like to soak in hot or cooler water for this session.
* Bring a floater mat, a noodle or something to help keep you buoyant if you will want that to relax.
* When reclining in the water, you may want to wear a swimming cap so your hair doesn't get wet.
* Earplugs to use especially if you have trouble with water getting into your ears.
* Cover your own entrance fee to attend when required.
* If outside, sun shield if needed, maybe sunglasses.
* Go to this Booking Site to book for this date - Wednesday October 9, between 1-3 PM dates change monthly, year-round. Book the Community Short Session for 15 minutes.
During the booking process you will have the details confirming the date and time and how to meet up.
* This energy session is NOT done on a water table. It is facilitated in the water.
* This is NOT water aerobics but more of a relaxing session!
* Wyoming clients can book Tue. November 19 for private appts. day or evening. Water therapy only during the day please call/text 307-459-6060.
* This Energy Massage in the water can relieve stress, help relieve painful muscle tension, and allow deep tissue releases. We meet at a public pool. Request an appointment and you will receive more information. The water magnifies and helps to quickly facilitate the energy work given, and the releasing you need.
Booking Site to schedule on Wed. Oct. 9, 2019 between 1-3 PM for WATER Therapy.