Water Therapy - a Community Short Session in the water.
The water magnifies and helps to quickly facilitate the energy work given, and release of tension.
Energy Massage in the water can relieve stress, painful muscle tension, and allow deep tissue releases in a shorter time table. Fifteen minutes is like having a 60 min. full session while floating on your back.
We meet at a public pool. Request an appointment and you will receive more information.
What you will need:
* a Pre-Paid and Confirmed Appointment for
Community Short/Water Session book here for 15 minutes Pre-pay $30.
* Bathing suit, towel, water bottle (hydrate or drink water prior).
* Decide if you like to soak in hot or cooler water for this session.
* Bring a floater mat, a noodle or something to help keep you buoyant if it helps to relax.
* When reclining in the water, you may want to wear a swimming cap so your hair doesn't get wet.
* Earplugs to use especially if you have trouble with water in your ears.
* Cover your own entrance fee to attend when required.
* If outside, sun shield if needed, sunglasses.
Where to meet, what to expect:
* Click to this Booking Site to book for this date - Wednesday July ______ between 1-3 PM for UTAH dates change monthly, year-round. Book the Community Short Session $30 for 15 minutes water therapy.
During the booking process you will receive details confirming the date and time and how to meet up. Please pre-pay.
* This energy session is NOT done on a water table. It is facilitated in the water.
* This is NOT water aerobics but more of a relaxing session!
Booking Site to schedule on the pre-planned date and time.
If you do not see an open time for water therapy, please call.